This video is the updated version of our last video on WordPress Redirection Hack (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4fyOBdn-9Q)
Malicious Redirection is common hack symptom that is seen in WordPress site. Sometimes hackers limit the redirection effect to certain Geographies, IPs & sometimes only via Google search (Google bots will think it is phishing). They do it generally to hide the effect from owner so that they can exploit the site over time.
WordPress Redirect Hack can bring with it serious ramification, such as:
1. It could blacken your brand image and reputation as a company.
2. WordPress Redirect Hack can mean a huge loss to the traffic, obviously as your hard-earned visitors are being redirected.
3. Lesser traffic, in turn, could result in a decreased sale. Thus, affecting the business.
4. The websites your visitors are being redirected to could be pitching an illegal commodity, which could land your website and you into the legal drama.
How was your WordPress website infected with redirection hack?
1. By inserting codes in .htaccess/wp-config.php files
3. By adding themselves as ghost admins
Where is the WordPress Redirect Infection?
Attackers can infect the website by injecting code in any of the core files on WordPress. Check these files for the following malicious codes:
– .htaccess file
– Theme files
👉 Video Content Outline:
00:30 What is a redirect hack?
00:40 Consequences of Redirection hack
01:40 How to fix WordPress Redirect Hack?
02:45 Process Of Malware Removal
11:18 Common infected files in WordPress malware
Wondering, How was your WordPress website infected?
👉 Redirect users through malicious codes which they inject into the website
👉 Attackers might also execute .php codes
👉 Attackers can add themselves to your website as ghost admins
👉 Looking for professional help? Visit here https://astra.sh/hack-removal?utm_source=YouTube
👉 Read a comprehensive guide on WordPress Redirect Hack here: https://astra.sh/wordpress-redirect-hack?utm_source=YouTube
#wordpresshackedredirect #wordpresshacked #wordpress